At about 1:30 AM on Saturday, February 6, 2016, detectives from District B-2 (Roxbury), with the assistance of the B-2 Anti-crime Unit, arrested six individuals who solicited sex for a fee in the area of Blue Hill Avenue and Woodcliff Street.
Over the course of one hour on the above date, a female officer working an ongoing investigation in an undercover capacity was approached and solicited for sex by six males. The following suspects were arrested and charged with Soliciting Sex for a Fee:
- Dana Foster, 53, of Boston
- Christopher Whiteside, 30, of Hyde Park
- Pedro Andrade, 62, of Dorchester
- Suleiman Abdulmalik, 25, of Roxbury
- Antonio Rodrigues, 29, of Dorchester
- Alejandro Ojeda, 23, of Roxbury
The suspects will be arraigned on Monday in Roxbury District Court.