Daily Incidents for June 18, 2006

And Then There Were ThreeAt about 2:00am this morning officers in District 14 observed a large group of males arguing in the street outside the Wonder Bar, 186 Harvard Avenue, Allston. While dispersing the crowd, officers observed one of the males turn towards their police wagon and punch the hood with a closed fist. He then turned away and refused to leave the street. Officers arrested Quanme Bounthisane, 23, of Waltham for being a disorderly person. While escorting Bounthisane to the wagon, he became aggressive and refused to be put inside the wagon. As the officers struggled with Bounthisane, a second male approached them and began to interfere with the arrest. This male was demanding an explanation from the officers as to the arrest of Bounthisane. He was told to back away several times until peace was restored and he refused. At one point he began to solicit help from other members of the crowd. Shayan Pal, 25, of Watertown was then arrested for disorderly conduct himself and joined Bounthisane in the wagon. Several of Bounthisane’s pals then showed up at the police station and became very disruptive inside the station. The individuals continued to interfere with the operation of the station and wee asked to leave. One of the men, Pedro Escobar, 26, of Waltham, entered the station on two more occasions and continued to be disruptive. He was asked one last time to leave and when he refused he was arrested inside the station for trespassing. All three will be arraigned in Brighton District Court on Monday. Man Assaulted in East Boston A 23-year-old man was assaulted by a group of men in the area of 900 Saratoga Street at 11:25pm last night. Officers located the victim suffering from several wounds to his head and face. According to witnesses a group of about 10-12 men attacked the victim and fled the area in two separate cars. The victim was taken to Mass. General Hospital for further treatment. Detectives from District 7 are investigating. 9mm Recovered After Foot Chase Officers in District 3 were on patrol in the area of Fuller Street and Washington Street in Dorchester last evening around 5:51pm. Officers made observations of two men standing on the corner holding a gray box. Upon seeing the offices both men fled on foot one clutching the gray box. The suspect holding the box climbed a fence in an attempt to elude the officers. The suspect’s shirt became tangled on the top of the fence and the suspect was stuck hanging upside down on the fence. The gray box that he was holding fell to the ground and broke open causing a loaded 9mm handgun to fall out. The suspect who was now dangling over the weapon fell to the ground and continued running from officers leaving his shirt stuck to the fence. He was caught a short distance later on nearby Fairmont Street. Daniel Torres, 19, of Dorchester was arrested for the gun and will be in Dorchester District Court on Monday. The second male a 16-year-old Juvenile from Dorchester was also arrested in connection with the firearm.