SHOTS FIRED LEADS TO 2 ARRESTS At about 12:46am, on Saturday, March 31, 2007, officers from District B-2 (Roxbury) heard what sounded like 3 gunshots in the area of Eustis and Adams Streets. Officers then observed an unknown individual, wearing a gray hoodie, walked in the middle of Adams Street. As officers drove towards the individual, the individual then jumped into a parked motor vehicle. Officers then activated their emergency equipment (lights & sirens) and pulled behind the motor vehicle in question. As officers cautiously approached the car, they observed 2 individuals sitting inside the motor vehicle. As they moved closer, officers also observed a firearm on the floor of the car. As a result, both suspects were ordered to slowly exit the motor vehicle. Officers then recovered the firearm (a .357 revolver) from the floor of the car. Moreover, officers then recovered a second firearm from the waist area of one of the suspects. That gun, the second gun recovered, was a .9mm semiautomatic firearm. Officers then arrested William Anderson, 25, of Brighton and Christopher Keeter, 21, and charged both with the Unlawful Possession of a Firearm. DOG SNATCHER APPREHENDED At about 8:32pm, on Friday, March 30, 2007, officers from District A-1 (Downtown) responded to a radio call for a larceny in progress at Washington and Boylston Streets. On arrival, officers spoke to the victim who stated his dog (a golden brown shi-tzu) was stolen from his truck. According to the victim, his dog got stolen while he was inside a store. When he came out, witnesses approached him and told him that a Hispanic male, riding a mountain bike with flames on the side, entered his truck and took off with the dog. About 7 hours later, at about 4:30am, on Saturday, March 31, 2007, officers were flagged down by the same victim of the above incident. According to the victim, he had just observed the suspect who stole his dog. Officers then accompanied the victim to where he said he saw the suspect. Officers then observed the suspect in question. After talking to the suspect, the suspect did admit to stealing the dog. Officers then arrested Manuel Figueroa, 43, of Boston, and charged him with Breaking & Entering a Motor Vehicle and Larceny (over $250.00).