Yesterday morning members of the Boston Police Special Investigations Unit arrested suspect, Santos Lara (aka William Rodriguez, Javier Quinones) , 52 of Dorchester and charged him with Trafficking Class B Drugs in Excess of 200 Grams or More, and three outstanding warrants also for drugs, two for Trafficking and another for Conspiracy to Violate the Dug Laws. Officers also arrested suspect, Maribel Flores, (aka Maria Martinez) 48, of Dorchester and charged her with Trafficking Class B in Excess of 200 Grams.
Pursuant to investigation, officers attained a search warrant for 64 American Legion Highway #11 in Dorchester. Officers responded to the above address yesterday morning, 4/13/10 at 6:55AM to execute the warrant. Officers knocked on the door and announced their office and purpose. The door was answered by a woman who failed to open the door after numerous requests. A forced entry was made by officers after the woman failed to answer the door.
Officers entered the apartment and encountered the two suspects who were trying to exit the apartment through the back door with suspect Lara dressed only in his underwear and suspect, Flores dressed only in pajamas and a t-shirt. Both suspect were stopped, detained and returned to the apartment and given their Miranda rights/warnings.
During the execution of the search warrant, officers located and seized the following:
1) Personal papers in the name of female suspect under alias of Maria Martinez
2) Massachusetts driver’s license in the alias name of Javier Quinones
3) Ledger notebook with various names listed
4) Cellular telephone in the name of Santos Lara
5) A large quantity of cocaine believed to be in excess of 1900 grams (about two kilograms)
6) An assortment of drug paraphernalia used in the packaging of drugs
7) Seven bottles of a cutting agent used in the packaging and distribution of controlled substances
8) Two cellular telephones in the name of Maribel Flores
9) A total of $8643.00 in US currency
10) 200 Euros
11) Three Dominican passports in the name of Maribel Pimental Pena (deFlores) with various dates of birth.
12) Various personal papers in the name of Maribel Pena Flores
13) Several boxes of Ziploc sandwich bags
14) Evidence of a Banking account in the name of Maribel Flores or Juana Newman
Suspect, Lara was additionally charged with Unlawful Possession of a Fraudulent Driver’s License. The suspects were arrested, charged and arraigned at West Roxbury District Court yesterday, Tuesday, 4/13/10.