Upcoming Event Highlights
Monday, May 3
WHAT: Mayor Thomas M. Menino will officially proclaim May 3-9 Marine Week in Boston. LtGen Joseph Dunford, USMC, Commanding General I Marine Expeditionary Force, will be in attendance.
WHY: To kick-off the weeklong series of events and activities throughout the Boston area and proclaim May 3-9 as Marine Week in the city.
WHEN: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
WHERE: Faneuil Hall
VISUALS AND INTERVIEWS:
- Mayor Menino, LtGen Dunford and Boston city officials kicking off Marine Week
- Albany Marine Band and Color Guard performances
- Military ground vehicles with combat-ready Marines for interview and photo opportunities:
- One MTVR (7 Ton Truck)
- One M777 Howitzer
- One HIMARS (Mobile Rocket System)
- One HMMWV
- Hometown Hero Marines, on hand for interview opportunities
MEDIA CONTACTS/INTERVIEW REQUESTS:
For interviews with LtGen Dunford, Hometown Hero Marines and Marine Week Boston Marines, please contact Maj Frazee or GySgt Mulero with requests.
Major Brandon Frazee: Brandon.firstname.lastname@example.org 480-540-8132
Gunnery Sergeant. Alexis Mulero: email@example.com 516-729-5347
Press room: 617-423-0201 or 617-423 -0450