If you have any questions or concerns regarding the recent snow fall, you can call the Mayor's 24 Hour Constituent Service Hotline at (617) 635-4500 or submit a request online. Residents can register for email or text alerts to be notified when snow emergencies are declared or cancelled.
- Guidelines for Snow Removal from Sidewalks: Property owner responsibilities, shoveling guidelines and penalties.
- Street Plowing: Public Works response to snow storms.
Parking & Driving
- Parking Regulations: Identify major street arteries, and find alternate parking locations in your neighborhood.
- Parking Ban Alerts: Register to be notified when a parking ban begins and ends.
- Winter Heating FAQ's: Information about discounted utility rates, city and state programs, home improvement services, and other forms of assistance.
- Winter Safety Tips: Resources to help you stay warm and safe this winter season.
- Emergency Phone Numbers: Contacts that may be helpful to you during a snowstorm.
Register for Email, Text and Voice Alerts: To be notified when snow emergencies are declared and canceled.
For additional information, please visit the following website: http://www.cityofboston.gov/snow/