Yesterday afternoon around 2:40PM, officers from District B-3 executed a search warrant at 3 Westcott St. in Dorchester.
Officers responded to the area of the house and set up surveillance and waited for the target of the investigation. Officers observed a car pull up to the house and three individuals exit from the car and walk up to the target building. Officers immediately approached the three individuals and identified their station and office and informed them that they had a search warrant for their apartment.
Officers secured the keys to the apartment from the target and made peaceful entry into the apartment. Once inside the apartment, officers executed the search warrant and recovered the following items:
1) Three digital scales
2) Measuring cup with residue
3) Seven plastic bags of crack cocaine
4) One loose piece of crack cocaine
5) One large plastic bag of cocaine
6) One small plate with cocaine residue
7) One semi-automatic firearm
8) One 30 caliber rifle
9) One plastic bag of marijuana
10) One magazine containing 30 carbine cartridges
11) Personal papers in the names of the suspects
12) Several cell phones
Officers arrested suspects, Isaiah Brown, 26 and Jerome Maddrey, 25 both of Dorchester, and charged them Unlawful Possession of a Firearm, Unlawful Possession of Ammunition, Possession of a Loaded Firearm, Possession of Class B, Possession with Intent to Distribute Class B, Trafficking Class B Drugs, and Trafficking Class B Drugs within 1,000’ of a School Zone.
The suspects will be arraigned at Dorchester District Court on Tuesday, February 22, 2011.