Boston Police detectives are releasing surveillance images of an individual believed to be connected to numerous, recent armed robbery incidents in several areas around the city. Detectives are hoping community members will come forward with information about the individual pictured. Investigators are making every effort to identify and locate this suspect.
Detectives believe this dangerous individual could be connected to seven incidents including a similar incident in Medford.
- On April 4, 2011 at 2:38am, a commercial robbery occurred at 715 Morrissey Boulevard (CVS) in Dorchester (C11). The suspect pointed a firearm at an employee and demanded money. Suspect described as white Hispanic male, 25 years old, 5’6’’, 180lbs., slim build, brown ‘bushy’ ponytail, light moustache wearing a black baseball cap with “B” on it, black puffy vest and blue jeans with a frayed pocket area.
- On April 4, 2011 at 2:14am, a commercial robbery occurred at 722 Huntington Ave (7 Eleven) in Roxbury (B2). Victim states that a light skinned Hispanic male showed a black handgun and took money from the register. Victim stated that suspect acted as if he intended to purchase and Arizona Ice Tea and then demanded money from the register. Suspect described as light-skinned Hispanic male, mid to late twenties, black baseball cap, frizzy hair with short ponytail, thin moustache, black puffy coat and ripped blue jeans.
- On April 2, 2011 at 5:33am, officers were dispatched to 772 Adams Street (Adams Corner General Store) in Dorchester (C11) for an armed robbery. Victim stated that a light-skinned Hispanic male acted as if he was going to purchase two scratch tickets when he pointed a black firearm at the clerk and demanded money. The suspect, who fits the suspect description above, took the money and fled.
- On March 29, 2011 at 9:36pm, officers responded to a Shell gas station at 302 W. Broadway in South Boston (C6). Officers spoke with the victim who stated that a suspect approached the counter with a black handgun and demanded money. Suspect, who fits the above descriptions, fled the store.
- On March 21, 2011 at 6:30am, officers responded to Premier Petrol at 82 River Street in Mattapan for an armed robbery. Victim states he was approached by a light-skinned Hispanic male who presented a black handgun and demanded money. The suspect fled in an unknown direction.
- Two other similar incidents with a similar suspect description occurred on March 20, 2011 at the 7 Eleven (735 Morrissey Blvd in Dorchester) and on March 3, 2011 at the Hess Gas Station (710 Gallivan Blvd in Dorchester).
Boston Police are looking for anyone who may recognize or know of the whereabouts of these individuals to contact detectives at (617) 343-4335. Individuals wishing to remain anonymous may do so by calling the CrimeStoppers Tip Line at 1-800-494-TIPS or texting ‘TIP’ to CRIME (27463). The Boston Police Department stringently protects the identity of those wishing to remain anonymous.
CVS Incident from 4-4-2011
Shell Gas Station incident on 3-29-2011
Hess gas station incident on 3-3-2011