At about 7:55 AM, Wednesday, September 18, 2013, officers from the District C-6 (South Boston) Drug Control Unit responded to 3 Highcrest Terrace, Roslindale to execute a search warrant.
The occupant was suspected of supplying the D Street area of South Boston and the Old Colony Housing area with illegal drugs.
On arrival, officers set up surveillance in the area of 3 Highcrest Terrace where they observed the suspect exit the property and enter a motor vehicle. Officers observed the suspect, operating the motor vehicle with a revoked driver’s license and performed a traffic stop. The suspect was removed from the vehicle and was provided his Miranda warning. Officers recovered the following items from the suspect’s motor vehicle:
- 1 plastic bag of Heroin
- $706.00 in United States Currency
- Silver Sprint Phone 5- White iPhone
Officers approached the suspect’s residence of 3 Highcrest Terrace and knocked and announced, “Boston Police Search Warrant.” Officers heard running inside and entered residence door utilizing a Boston police ram. Officers secured the premises and all persons inside. Inside the residence : an adult female and two minor children. Officers conducted a search of the residence.
- Officers recovered the following items:
- United States Currency $66,794
- One box containing (1) large plastic bag, (2) med plastic bags,(19) small plastic bags,(8) small plastic bags of Heroin
- One Vacuum sealed plastic bag containing Heroin
- 2 ledgers
- Six cell phone and one SIM card
- ID cards and personal papers
- Two plastic containers with cutting agent
- Spoon, blender tops, sifter
- One blade digital scale
- Box of surgical masks
- Box of plastic bags & plastic wrap
The male suspect, Fernando Rosario, 30, of Roslindale, was arrested for Operating after Revocation and Trafficking Class A Drugs 200grams or more. He will be arraigned in West Roxbury District Court.