The Roslindale Day Parade will be held on Sunday, October 4th at 1:00 PM. Traffic detours and delays should be expected in the neighborhood. Those attending the parade are encouraged to use the MBTA. Information on service may be found at www.MBTA.com. For a faster return trip, the MBTA advises riders to purchase a round-trip rather than a one-way ticket.
The parade will begin on South St at Washington St and follow Belgrade Avenue to West Roxbury Parkway to Centre St to South St to Walter St.
Temporary “Tow Zone No Stopping Sunday” parking restrictions will be in effect as follows.
· Cummins Highway, even side, Lindell St to Washington St
· Murray Hill Rd, odd side Florence St to Washington St
· Firth Rd, odd side, Florence St to Washington St
· Bexley Rd, odd side, Washington St to Florence St
· Washington St, both sides, Stellman Ave to Cummins Highway
· South St, both sides, Washington St to Belgrade Ave
· South St, both sides, Centre St to Walter St
· Belgrade Ave, both sides, South St to Roberts St
· Belgrade Ave, both sides, Roberts St to West Roxbury Parkway
· Basile St, both sides, Washington St to Lindall St
· Robert St, both sides, South St to Belgrade Ave
· Walter St, both sides, South St to Primrose St
· Walter St, both sides, South St to Symmes St
· South Walter St, odd side, Robert St to South Fairview St
· West Roxbury Parkway, both sides, Belgrade Ave to Msgr. Finn Circle
· Centre St, both sides, Msgr. Finn Circle to South St
· Msgr. Finn Circle, both sides, West Roxbury Parkway to South St