At about 1:45 PM on Tuesday, April 28, 2015, members of the Drug Control Unit from District B-3 (Mattapan) with assistance from the Youth Violence Strike Force executed a search warrant in the area of 20 Floyd Street in Mattapan.
As a result of an extensive, ongoing investigation of heroin distribution in the Dorchester and Hyde Park areas, officers were led to evidence of illegal narcotic sales in a residence at the above address. Officers were able to obtain a search warrant, and as a result, the following were recovered:
- Approximately $6,200 in US currency
- Approximately 8 grams of heroin separated into 8 plastic bags
- Two plastic bags containing marijuana
- One Smith & Wesson 9mm firearm
- One Glock .45 caliber firearm
- One hundred seventy-four rounds of ammunition in 6 different calibers
- Hides and packaging for drug distribution
- Various drug paraphernalia
Officers arrested 42-year-old Lisette Diaz of Dorchester and charged her with Possession of Class A Drugs; 29-year-old Anthony Candelario of Mattapan for Distribution of Class A Drugs, Possession with Intent to Distribute Class A Drugs, and Operating After Suspension; 27-year-old Ruddy Tejada of Dorchester for an outstanding warrant; and 30-year-old Juan Carlos Andujar of East Boston for Unlawful Possession of a Firearm, Unlawful Possession of Ammunition, Possession of a Large Capacity Firearm, and Possession with Intent to Distribute Class A Drugs.