If You’re Going to the Esplanade for the 4th of July Fireworks Show – Here’s the List of Things to Bring and Not to Bring: To ensure the safety of all visitors to the Esplanade, the following rules will be in play and enforced for both the rehearsal concert on July 3 and the real deal concert & fireworks show the following evening on July 4, 2015.
What You Can’t Bring:
1. No coolers on wheels.
2. No backpacks.
3. No firearms, weapons, sharp objects or fireworks.
4. No glass containers.
5. No cans.
6. No pre-mixed beverages.
7. All liquids will be carried in sealed clear plastic containers not to exceed 2 liters in size.
8. No grilling, propane tanks or open flames.
9. No Alcoholic beverages.
10. No bicycles will be allowed through the checkpoints into the Oval or Island/Lagoon areas. Bicycles are allowed throughout the rest of the venue but must not be left unattended.
11. NEW THIS YEAR: No one entering the venue will be allowed to bring an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), commonly referred to as a “drone,” onto the premises.
What You Can Bring:
1. Pop up Tents/Canopies with no sides - maximum size 10’ x10’.
(Above for July 4th only; No Tents/Canopies allowed on July 3rd).
2. Blankets or tarps no bigger than 10’ x 10’.
3. Folding/Beach Chairs only.
4. Coolers, which must be carried in by shoulder strap or single handle (no wheeled coolers).
5. All personal items must be carried in clear bags only.
6. After inspection, small clutch bags/purses may be taken into the venue with the clear bag.