At about 12:15 PM on Saturday, June 3, 2017, members of the District A-7 (East Boston) Neighborhood Drug Control Unit with the assistance of the Revere Police Department executed several search warrants relative to an ongoing drug investigation in the Town of Revere.
As a result of an extensive drug investigation, officers obtained and executed search warrants for the person of a 26-year-old male of Revere, as well as his vehicle and residence. Upon stopping the suspect during a motor vehicle stop, officers seized from his person one large plastic bag containing 16 individually wrapped bags of cocaine (46 grams), one large plastic bag of Percocet pills (18.5 grams), two cell phones, and approximately $90 in US currency.
During the execution of the additional warrants, officers seized the following evidence:
- One loaded black Phoenix Arms .22 caliber firearm
- Over $14,000 in US currency
- Ten plastic bags of marijuana
- Five plastic bags of cocaine (40 grams)
- Forty-six Oxycodone pills
- Ninety-seven Amphetamine pills
- Boxes of plastic sandwich bags and other drug paraphernalia indicative of the illegal sale of narcotics including eleven pill vials, three digital scales, money counting machine, and two soda-can hides.
Officers arrested the suspect and charged him with Trafficking Class B Drugs (Cocaine), Trafficking Class B Drugs (Oxycodone pills), Possession of Class D with Intent to Distribute (Marijuana), Possession of Class D with Intent to Distribute (2nd and Subsequent Offense), Possession of Class B with Intent to Distribute (Amphetamines), Possession of Class B with Intent to Distribute (2nd and Subsequent Offense), Unlawful Possession of a Firearm, Unlawful Possession of Ammunition, and Committing a Felony while Armed. Also present at the home during the execution of the warrant was a 26-year-old female, who was also charged with the above crimes.