The Puerto Rican Parade will take place on Sunday, July 30, 2017. People attending the event are encouraged not to drive their personal vehicles into the City. Information on Hubway, the regional bike-share service, may be found at www.thehubway.com and information on the MBTA may be found at www.mbta.com. For a faster return trip, the MBTA advises riders to purchase a round trip rather than a one-way ticket. Walking is also a great way to get around Boston.
Boylston Street is expected to be closed to traffic between Massachusetts Avenue and Exeter Street from 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM for set-up, and the full parade route will be closed through approximately 3:30 PM
“Tow Zone No Stopping Boston Police Special Event Sunday” parking restrictions will be in effect at the following locations.
· Boylston street, both sides, from Dalton Street to Tremont Street
· Fairfield Street, both sides, from Boylston Street to Newbury Street
· Gloucester Street, both sides, from Newbury Street to Boylston Street
· Tremont Street, both sides, from Boylston Street to Cambridge Street
· Cambridge Street, both sides, from Tremont Street to New Chardon Street, excluding any HP spaces
· New Chardon Street, both sides, from Cambridge Street to Congress Street