Keeping Boston Safe: As a result of a months-long investigation, members of the District E-18 (Hyde Park) and District A-7 (East Boston) Drug Control Units working in partnership the Drug Enforcement Administration executed a search warrant at 42 Forbes Street in Jamaica Plain.
As a result of the search, the following items were recovered:
· 508 grams of a Class A narcotic (Fentanyl)
· A loaded Smith and Wesson 357 magnum firearm
· Several rounds of ammunition
· Over a $1,300 in US Currency
· A digital scale and several other items commonly associated and used in the drug trade
Additionally, officers arrested Abel Pagan, 38, of Boston and charged him with Trafficking a Class A Drug (Fentanyl) Over 200 grams, Trafficking a Class A Drug Within 300 Feet of a School Zone, Unlawful Possession of Firearm and Unlawful Possession of Ammunition.