BPD Traffic Advisory: On Sunday May 26, 2019, the 15th Annual Run to Remember Road Race will require the closing of streets along the route from approximately 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM. An estimated 10,000 runners will begin at 7 AM on Seaport Boulevard at the World Trade Center. They will proceed from Seaport Boulevard, right onto Atlantic Avenue, left onto State Street, right onto Congress Street, left onto New Chardon Street, right onto Cambridge Street, over the Longfellow Bridge, leaving the City of Boston into the City of Cambridge, returning to the City of Boston, via the Longfellow Bridge, right onto Charles Street, right onto Beacon Street, left onto Arlington Street, right onto Commonwealth Avenue Outbound, left onto Berkeley Street, left onto Commonwealth Avenue Inbound, right onto Arlington Street, left onto Boylston Street, left onto Washington Street, right onto State Street, right onto Congress Street, left onto Atlantic Avenue, right onto Seaport Boulevard.
“Tow Zone No Stopping Boston Police Special Event Sunday 6 AM to 12 Noon” parking restrictions will be in effect at the following locations.
• Beacon Street, Public Garden side, Charles Street to Arlington Street
• Cambridge Street, south side, New Chardon Street to Charles Circle
• Seaport Boulevard, both sides, B Street to Atlantic Avenue
• State Street, both sides, Atlantic Avenue to Congress Street
• Milk Street, both sides, Washington Street to Congress Street